- Everyone is welcome, you do not need to be a member to join a CBC Ride (unless otherwise noted in the ride description).
- All participants must sign the RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILTY (Sign-In Sheet) provided by the Ride Leader.
- Participants must be 18 or over, or provide a separate MINOR RELEASE signed by a Parent/Guardian.
- Helmets must be worn at all times.
- Your level of ability and fitness should match, or exceed, those listed in the ride description.
- E-bikes are permitted subject to the club’s e-bike policy and guidelines
Please be prepared to comply with current state and local mask and social distancing guidelines. Riders should carry a face mask for use at store stops, as needed. If you are experiencing symptoms of illness or have a temperature greater than 99 degrees, please stay home. Your body will thank you, and so will your club mates.
Safety During the Ride
This one merits a page of its own. Please take a few minutes to read.
SAME ROADS-SAME RIGHTS-SAME RULES
Tennessee and Georgia traffic laws apply to all cyclists. Tennessee law says that “every person riding a bicycle is granted all the rights and is subject to all the duties applicable to the driver of a vehicle”. Be aware of the laws that apply to us as cyclists, be a courteous cyclist, and please share the road.