- Everyone is welcome, you do not need to be a member to join a CBC Ride (unless otherwise noted in the ride description).
- All participants must sign the RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILTY (Sign-In Sheet) provided by the Ride Leader.
- Participants must be 18 or over, or provide a separate MINOR RELEASE signed by a Parent/Guardian.
- Helmets must be worn at all times.
- Your level of ability and fitness should match, or exceed, those listed in the ride description.
Please be prepared to comply with current state and local mask and social distancing guidelines. Riders should carry a face mask for use at store stops, as needed. If you are experiencing symptoms of illness or have a temperature greater than 99 degrees, please stay home. Your body will thank you, and so will your club mates.
Safety During the Ride
This one merits a page of its own. Please take a few minutes to read.
SAME ROADS-SAME RIGHTS-SAME RULES
Tennessee and Georgia traffic laws apply to all cyclists. Tennessee law says that “every person riding a bicycle is granted all the rights and is subject to all the duties applicable to the driver of a vehicle”. Be aware of the laws that apply to us as cyclists, be a courteous cyclist, and please share the road.