Some of the club’s activities and benefits to members include:
- Recreational rides: In a typical year the CBC organizes over 400 road, gravel, and mountain bike rides. The club’s website includes a Ride Calendar listing all upcoming rides and events.
- Social Events: As a member you will be able to attend numerous member-only events such as the Annual Membership Meeting & Party, Start of Season Ride & Party, July 4th BANG Ride & BBQ, End of Season Ride & Party, and the Silver Comet Trail Weekend.
- Newsletter: The Tailwind is a weekly email. It contains stories and pictures of current events, updates on cycling issues and more. All members are encouraged to contribute pictures and stories to the Tailwind editor, Sue Newton.
- Insurance: General liability and accident coverage for members while participating in club-sponsored rides and events.
- Discounts (on non-sale items) at most local bike shops simply by asking.
- Last but not least, CBC provides and opportunity to meet other cyclists and be an active member of the Chattanooga cycling community.