- All clearance clothing is made by Hincapie Sportwear in Columbia, South America unless otherwise noted
- The Axis fabric is lighter & more technically advanced than the Velocity fabric
- Race is a very snug, form-fitting cut
- Club is a roomier, more relaxed cut
- No other details or photos are available
- If you should have moldy old CBC Bucks or Ride Leader Discounts laying around, they are valid for full, or partial, payment. Email the WEB MINION for instructions on redeeming CBC Bucks or Ride Leader Discounts.
- Purchases will be shipped via USPS. A $7.50 shipping & handling fee will be added at Checkout
- Determining your correct size… Place a jersey and/or shorts that fit you well on a flat surface. For jerseys, measure from armpit seam to armpit seam and across the waist at the hem. For shorts, measure across the waist. Double those numbers, then compare to the sizing charts for proper fit.
- Any questions please email the Web Minion